We have an exciting episode for you today with our member, Ray Dodd, who is “not your average” Money Coach & Mentor.
In this episode, we unpack the common phrase, ‘Charge What You’re Worth’ and how it’s tied to systems of oppression. We also talk about the idea of “deserving/not deserving” money and much more in relation to money, social conditioning and oppression!
We think you’re going to appreciate this one.
Do you want to learn how to integrate an inclusive feminist praxis into your work, business, yourself and your everyday life and get Certified in Feminist Coach Theory? Then we invite you to join our Certification Training. We are now accepting enrolments for our September 2021 intake. If this feels right to you then we would love to have you and see in you in our community. Go to feministcoachacademycourses.com
Want to give to our Scholarship Fund to support more folks being able to take our training? Go here to contribute any amount today.
TUNE IN TO THE EPISODE
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Visit Ray’s website.
- Follow Ray on Instagram.
- Join the Feminist Coach Theory Certification Training here.
- Visit the Feminist Coach Academy website.
- Check out the Feminist Coach Academy free resources.
- Donate to the Feminist Coach Academy scholarship and development fund.
- Join the Feminist Coach Academy patreon community.
- Follow the Feminist Coach Academy on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!