SUMMARY OF EPISODE
- I want to improve my coaching skills. Will this program help me do that?
- Will this program help me apply feminism to my coaching?
- I want to learn how to be a life coach. Will this program teach me to coach?
- Who is this training for?
- Do I have to be certified as a coach to do the training?
- Do I have to have a business to do the training?
- Is the FCA training only for coaches? What other kind of professionals can benefit?
- Can I take this training if I don’t want to apply it to my work or business? Can I do it just for my own growth?
- Is there an option for my work or organisation to use the training with staff?
- How much time will the training take? How much time do I have to invest?
- Can I get academic credits for this training? How many total hours is the training?
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Join the Feminist Coach Theory Certification Training here.
- Listen to our previous FAQs podcast episode in Season 2 here.
- Visit the Feminist Coach Academy website.
- Check out the Feminist Coach Academy free resources.
- Join the Feminist Coach Academy patreon community.
- Follow the Feminist Coach Academy on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!