Cam covers questions from listeners, folks interested in joining the FCA training, and from some of the current students as well.
Cam covers these questions and more:
- How queer and trans inclusive is the FCA training?
- How to be gender neutral and inclusive in your niche and business
- How to make your marketing more feminist and inclusive
- Can the FCA training go towards my registration and professional development credits?
- What options are there for my organization or members in my training program to go through the FCA training?
- How much do we centre US politics in the Feminist Coach Academy and FCA Certification Training?
- S02 E10 Moving Beyond Gender Terms in your Business
- S02 E09 Feminism Cannot Be Separated from Business
- S03 E03 Feminist CEO & Biz Practices with Lena West
- S03 E07 How To Have A BS-Free Business with Maggie Patterson
Right now we are doing a promotion for the March Intake of the Certification Training, with some really great bonuses each week, leading up to when doors close in the first week of March 2021. You’ll receive bonuses if you join between now and when the doors close too!
Do you want to learn how to integrate an inclusive feminist praxis into your work, business, yourself and your everyday life and get Certified in Feminist Coach Theory? Then we invite you to join our Certification Training. We are now accepting enrolments for our March 2021 intake. If this feels right to you then we would love to have you and see in you in our community. Go to feministcoachacademycourses.com
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!