SUMMARY OF EPISODE
Wahoo, Season 3 of the podcast is HERE! 🎉
And, we’re kicking it off with an episode breaking down what feminism is!
In it, we share bell hook’s definition, along with other feminists’ definitions, and they relate to our definition of Feminist Coach Theory.
You’ll definitely want to listen to this one to get to know how we define feminism in our academy and to help inform your own understanding and growth.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Join the Feminist Coach Theory Certification Training here.
- Check out bell hooks’ writing and work here.
- Read Ruby Hamad’s White Tears / Brown Scars.
- Check out Patricia Hill Collins’ writings here.
- Visit the Feminist Coach Academy website.
- Check out the Feminist Coach Academy free resources.
- Join the Feminist Coach Academy patreon community.
- Follow the Feminist Coach Academy on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!