SUMMARY OF EPISODE
In today’s episode, Nai talks to writer, coach and speaker Desiree Adaway about difficult conversations on race, class and gender.
Topics covered include:
- Being angry at systems, not people;
- Desiree’s teaching and facilitating on Race, Class & Gender in the Feminist Coach Academy;
- How we can’t be free when other folx are not;
- How Desiree hates writing but loves facilitating; and
- Why her identity as a Black woman is important to her.
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!