FREE RESOURCES FOR FEMINIST COACHES, PRACTITIONERS & ENTREPRENEURS
YOUR FEMINIST BIZ & COVID-19 GUIDEBOOK
In this guidebook, we provide a range of tips, ideas, suggestions and resources that might assist you in your feminist business during these challenging times.
Themes covered include:
💵 Money & Finances
🙀 News Intake
💬 Community & Support
🗒️Prepare & Be Productive
⭐ Other Gentle Reminders
📚 Free Resources
Access the resource for some extra support throughout these times.
FREE FEMINIST CEO REVIEW & RENEW WORKBOOK AND ACCOMPANYING EDITABLE TEMPLATE
Use our Feminist CEO Review & Renew Workbook to create a monthly ritual where you show up wearing your ‘CEO hat’ to work ON your business, not just in your business. Use our accompanying editable spreadsheet template in your Feminist CEO Review & Renew Sessions to examine data like:
✨Goals, Priorities & Vision
✨Social Media, Mailing List, Google Analytics
✨Self Care, Growth, Mindset, Personality & Uniqueness
Setting up a Feminist CEO Review & Renew session and process will help you review the month that has past and inform your approach for the month forward. We and our members find it incredibly useful and insightful – and we know you will too.
FEMINIST CEO GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP
In this workshop, we lead you through:
- What a Feminist CEO, leader, coach or entrepreneur is;
- Why having a feminist analysis is essential in the business and coaching worlds;
- Why investing in programs by feminist teachers and leaders who have a liberatory perspective and use intersectional frameworks is important in creating a thriving feminist business;
- How we define Feminist Coach Theory and the role it plays in goal setting;
- The impact of the pandemic on our lives and goals;
- A series of questions and writing prompts to help you identify your goals for the next 3-6 months;
- Connecting with what brings you joy and how to lean into this as you work on your goals.
FEMINIST COACH ACADEMY PODCAST
Tune in to the Feminist Coach Academy podcast where inclusive feminism, business and coaching meet.
This podcast is proudly brought to you by the co-founders of the Feminist Coach Academy – Naomi Arnold and Cameron Airen.
We are feminist life + biz coaches, both passionate about helping coaches, therapists, helping professionals, practitioners and entrepreneurs integrate a feminist lens and perspective into their businesses, life and client practice.
On this podcast, we plan to help you do so.
(Note: This podcast is proudly sponsored and produced by Perk Digital.)