SUMMARY OF EPISODE
In this episode of the Feminist Coach Academy podcast, co-founders Naomi Arnold and Cameron Airen introduce themselves, Feminist Coach Theory, and the Feminist Coach Academy to listeners.
In this episode, Nai and Cam:
- Give a professional and personal introduction of themselves
- Share the story of how they met, became friends and clients/mentors of each other, and ended up collaborating together
- Define Feminist Coach Theory, why it is important and why they are so passionate about it
- Introduce the Feminist Coach Academy, what can be expected and how it came to be
- Share the free resources they have created and plan to create for you
- Invite listeners to join the Feminist Coach Academy interest list to recieve updates on this podcast, the free resources and the Academy moving forward
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!